I provide these links for these areas of financial planning that are particularly challenging to find an experienced resource** for solutions.
General categories with more than one choice so you may choose**:
Wills and Living Trusts/Estate Planning (Senior Specific Services & for others too).
- Dustin MacFarlane
- Samuel Swenson
- First Element Estate Planning
- National resource American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
- National resource National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (legal issues of aging and those with special needs of all ages)
Eldercare Consulting (Senior Specific Services)
- Karen and Alan Fisher
- Helen Justice (Veteran and VA benefits specialty)
- Elder Care Resources (National - My Blog with links to Adult Day Care, Home Health Care and other Information and Services options for this important topic)
Tax Help & Preparation
Medicare enrollment questions as well as finding and enrolling in Medicare Supplements (pays the 20% Medicare does not cover)
Health, Medical, Dental or Long Term Care Insurance
Personal Property and Casualty Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance
First Element Insurance Planners - Salaried employees, not commissioned:
Personal Life Insurance, Disability Income or Long Term Care Insurance (Nationally including CA).
- First Element Term Life Insurance & Pre-underwriting questionnaire
- First Element Life Insurance Evaluation (with a cash surrender value of at least $100,000) & Online questionnaire
- First Element Disability Income
- First Element Long Term Care & Online questionnaire
- Business Succession Continuity &/or Key Person
CPS Sacramento/Long Insurance Services:
Personal Life Insurance, Disability Income or Long Term Care Insurance (Nationally including CA). (800) 922-6290
Ask for the specialist in the specific area of:
Certified Student Loan Professional (CSLP) for repayment advice on existing student loans. Find a professional near you by State (be sure to look for CSLP Designation after their name and that the expire date is current). Ideally, they are also a CFP® at a minimum, and possibly also a member of NAPFA as a fee-ONLY adviser.
**The above-mentioned professionals are not affiliated with Better Financial Education. Any information provided by these professionals is provided entirely on behalf of that professional in their subject area to you and your specific situation. There is no compensation agreement between the above mentioned professionals and Better Financial Education.