Mission Statement: Our focus
How to structure yourself so you may outlive your money (not the other way around).
What you may expect from our relationship:
- Better understanding of your situation
- Context and big picture for better decisions & to organize your thoughts
- Discovery is part of learning, where light bulbs turn on for insight – both yours and mine
- Help you think for yourselves through enlightenment
- Help through ages & stages of your life
- Giving you time to do something else
- Not spending time with worry about $$
- Will NOT get a fat report on purpose.
- What do you do with your Dr’s lab results?
- Don’t understand them until Dr explains them
- Then – it is up to YOU to decide and take actions
YOU are my client – not your money.
I work hard for this ...
Below are further details how I approach accomplishing the above with you.
Below represents a virtual folder, containing virtual brochures (each link explains a specific topic you may be interested in as you explore me and what I do working for clients).
You may read about my Credentials, Registrations and More here.
Let's Make a Plan (CFP® Board)*
What is a Certified Financial PlannerTM?
What is a Registered Investment Advisor?
Why work with me?
- Industry Thought Leader
- Member NAPFA (My book, Wealth Odyssey is on membership
Broker vs Fiduciary - short video on linked page
Note: With a couple of exceptions*, this information is already available on my website. You may navigate the site using the blue tabs at the top of each page. This page simply organizes the information in a different manner that may assist you in finding information you are seeking as you evaluate me as a candidate you would like to interview further.
Note: Office hours are by appointment only.